What are the phone numbers for local utilities?
- Cox Communications 1-757-224-1111
- Dominion Virginia Power 1-866-366-4357
- Virginia Natural Gas 1-866-229-3578
For gas leaks, call 1-877-572-3342
- Verizon 1-800-837-4966
Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns?
What do I need to do if I want to make changes to my property?
- If you want to make changes to your property, please complete the Architectural Review Form found on this website and submit it to the Architectural Review Committee
Where can I purchase vinyl siding to match the color of siding on my house?
What can be done about the parking situation?
- Parking in WDL can be a challenge, too many cars and not enough driveways and garages. If you feel a vehicle is violating the criteria listed below, take action by contacting the property management or a board member. Please provide basic infomation on the vehicle including LP #.
- A vehicle may be towed when; blocking a fire lane or mail box, blocking a residence driveway, or appears to be abandoned.
Who is responsible for the water meter and the pipe connecting to my home?
- The Water Meter is the property of WDL. This means if yours is damaged or leaking you will need to notify our Property Manager to have it replaced.
- In the event there is a leak and it is located between the water meter and the residence it is the homeowner’s responsibility
- If you notice water in your or your neighbor’s yard call our Property Manager immediately. Identifying water leaks early will save you and the community money.